BIOLOGICAL Gelatin powder (collagen) - (80g)
A world first!
For the first time biological gelatin powder.
The gelatin made from pig skin clean from controlled biological ktinototrofikes units.
The husks harvested from organic pig farms across Germany and several neighboring countries and then go to central treatment in a controlled and specially certified plant in gelatin.
Gelatin belongs to the thickeners. We can use it in cooking and in baking to thicken watery mixtures such as creams and sauces while, depending on the amount you use, can give us more '' stable '' mixtures such as fruit jelly.
The gelatin sheets are considered more convenient because readily dissolve, pelleted and moreover have the advantage that each sheet is a specific dose, on which adapted many recipes.
In general it holds that for a liter of liquid mixture used from 2 to 5 g. gelatin, depending on the application you want to do and how thick we want to be our blend.
Place in a bowl 3-4 tablespoons cold water.
Sprinkle vrochidon the gelatin powder to evenly fall across the water surface. Let it soak for 4 minutes-will absorb water and swell.
Place the bowl in a larger, which we throw boiling water and wait for 3-4 minutes to dissolve the gelatin. Stir and pour in the liquid we want to pixoume. And in this case, to act as gelatine, should leave the mixture several hours in the refrigerator.
GELATIN AS miracle diet
Gelatin is a useful high quality product for health improvement:
- Enhances the joints and heart muscle
- Improves metabolism
- Increases mental capacity
- Maintains healthy skin condition
- It gives elasticity and strength of tendons and ligaments
- It prevents the development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- It leads to improved growth and structure of hair and nails (see homemade shampoo with gelatin and gelatin mask for all hair types)
The magic recipe (according to testimonies of people who have used) to cure pains in waist, hips and feet in just 7 days.
The recipe is as follows:
- Treatment for one month is required 150 g edible gelatin
- In the evening, take 5 g of gelatin (in two levels teaspoons) and one quarter cup of cold (in a refrigerator) water.
- Shake well and let it stand until the morning (except refrigerator).
- The gelatin will swell and converted into gels by overnight.
- In the morning, drink the mixture on an empty stomach, or add to juice or mix with yogurt. For best flavor add honey.
- The people who complained of pain in the joints, back, legs, pain in the spine, neck, etc. after a week longer exist.
-The Duration of treatment is one month. Repeat again in six months. This is one way to restore the "lubrication" of the joint.
Why is gelatine so beneficial for the joints?
Gelatin - a product of animal origin, obtained in result of treatment of connective tissue Great horned animals - tendons, bones, cartilage, collagen is actually in its purest form. It has a positive effect on the internal fibers and small vessels.
It has two amino acids: proline and hidrosiprolin (hydroxyproline), which have a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin able to increase the development and extent of the connective tissue, which is very important in diseased joints.
Proline (abbreviated Pro or P) is a to-amino acid. It is one of the proteinogenic amino acid and DNA encoded by the codons CCU, CCC, CCA, and CCG. The human body can not synthesize proline from other compounds, so there are dietary essential amino acid. Is the only protein amino acid which incorporates in the molecule thereof a secondary amine, i.e. the amine nitrogen is bonded to two alkyl groups (R1-N (H) -R2).
* Hydroxyproline is an amino acid found in collagen. The excretion of hydroxyproline in urine is a useful indicator of metabolism (degradation) of collagen. It reflects the rate of bone degradation and so it is a good test for the monitoring of the situation in Paget's disease.
Content: 1fakelaki = 80 g * 100% organic gluten-free lactose-free